Monday, April 19, 2010

Motivated Monday..


OK - so I am not as motivated as I would like to be. I thought maybe if I put my list of what I would like to accomplish this week for all the world to see or at least a couple of people, I might actually do them!!! What do you think???

Here it is...

- exercise at least 3x's this week, even if it is just walking with the kids. Get back on track to this whole losing weight thing!

-Work on doing some sort of landscaping on our front yard.. yeah, that should be fun!

-Begin pricing items for our yard sale.

- write enough to earn me minimum $50 (I have been doing a little freelance writing, which is why I have not been here as much lately. Boo.)

-get my laundry completely caught up.....again (I have no idea why keeping laundry up is so difficult for me, honestly it is the easiest of chores, right? What is wrong with me??)

-To stop being a chicken and write an article for Helium already. It is not an immediate moneymaker, but I believe writing for them will enhance my writing abilities.

-Last but certainly not least....write on here more, at least 3x's.


Ok there you have it...I hope that at the end of the week I will be able to check each one of those off!!!

Happy Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment