Monday, August 15, 2011

Fast Forward Four Months From the Last Post...

and you will find me back here blogging.

Sometime during the past four months I prayed a prayer that I did not think would be a big deal...I prayed "Lord, help me to learn to love You the way I am meant to love you, fill my heart with a longing to know You, to love You and serve You like I have never felt before."

This prayer was answered. This prayer has changed my life. I have spent the past several weeks, reevaluating who I was in Christ and how I was living as a child of the King...was everything I doing bringing Him glory? Had I become complacent or lukewarm? Those were hard questions to answer completely honest. I just know that I want everything I do to bring honor to Him....including blogging.

I really enjoy blogging and obviously never have posted anything to dishonor Him and never would but I just wanted to be sure that blogging was not taking up time that should be spent in some other area of my life.

So I prayed.

And prayed.

Often times I would think "I am just going to go ahead and start writing posts." but something always stopped me.

So I prayed some more.

So here it is several weeks later and I feel that I can now start writing again. My prayer is that God can use this blog in someway even if it is just to help me grow.

I have so many ideas and things that I want to write about and am anxious to begin sharing them!

Love to you all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment