Friday, June 1, 2012

I Am Back

So I ventured out and started a new blog Saving With Purpose. The idea behind it was to be a money saving blog where I shared our purpose behind saving money, which was not only to be a good steward, but to eventually realize our dream of moving into a larger home, with land and essentially having our own homestead.

Basically I did not find as much joy in writing or posting about deals and money saving tips. It was fun some of the time, but not all. the. time. I missed sharing stories of my life as a wife, mom, child of God, etc. While I did own the blog and could have written whatever I like, it just didn't feel right..ya know.

So anyway, long story short, I am back!!

For the record though, the dream is still alive more than ever and I do still love saving money!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment