Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here I Go Again....

Ok remember when I decided to try to lose weight using the Biggest Loser for the Wii?

I did really good.

For awhile.

Then I quit. (How embarrassing!)

Gained four pounds of what I lost back. (Even more embarrassing)

I am a loser...just not the kind of loser I want to be.


So apparently I was not embarassed enough by my failure, because I am doing it again.

I know, right?!

Here's how it went down...my mother in law and I were talking one night about how fat we are..not a real pleasant conversation to say the least. Neither of us disclosed our actual weight though..I mean, come on, my mother in law and I have a great relationship, but I don't even share that info with my own mom husband!!! Some things are left unknown.

Anyway, we decided right then and there that now is just as good as anytime to do something about it.

So today...September 1, my mother in law and I are going to be working to lose 20 pounds each by December 1.

I haven't decided what route to go..Biggest Loser, C25K, Weight Watchers, etc. maybe it will be a mixture. I will update, but not sure how often we will see.

Wish me luck!!!


Oh and you know the ring I so desprately wanted to be able to wear again..well when I saw that it didn't even fit on my thin 11 year old daughter, I realized that no matter what I do I will never be as thin as I was on my wedding day. Boo. I will just have to have it resized I guess.







No comments:

Post a Comment