Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Really Aeropostale???



So this morning my oldest daughter and I were discussing that she needed some new winter clothes...as much as I hate to admit it, she really does, she has grown and needs new clothes.

I really like to shop online, I usually can score really good deals. In the last week or two I have purchased four pairs of shoes..all high quality shoes from JCPenneys and Sears for less than $20 that includes shipping for all four pairs!!

Ok, back to Aeropostale..I get an e-mail saying that for today only FREE SHIPPING..yeah, they usually have good prices in their clearance section. I open up the e-mail and it says..

Free Shipping


Today Only


On all orders


$87 or more


Really Aeropostale??


How nice of you...



NOT!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment