Monday, November 9, 2009

***HOT*** TOYS R US HASBRO GAME DEAL...


I went to Toys R Us after reading a post from Kaley over at Cha-Ching on a Shoestring about how I can buy seven Hasbro games for .56 each!!

Here is the deal I did...

For $3.99 each, I bought

Chutes and Ladders
Candy Land
Don't Spill the Beans
Memory
Ants in the Pants
Cooties
Hi-Ho Cherry-O

I received a $10 gift card for spending $25 or more on Hasbro games, will send in for a $2 rebate on each of the above listed games to Hasbro ( the rebate form can be found online here or you can find them at Toys R Us in the board game section.)

So my final total..

$27.93
-10.00 gift card
-14.00 rebate money

TOTAL $3.93...divide that by the seven games and you get .56 each (this does not include tax)

Bring on the family game nights....after Christmas of course!!

If you already have some or most of these games or maybe you don't have any young children, this is perfect for Toys for Tots too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment