Sunday, January 9, 2011

Close Your Eyes & Close Your Ears, Mommy!!

This is what my three year old asked of me the other night when she had a surprise for me.

I knew how to close my eyes.

Wasn't too sure about closing the ears.

So who better to teach me how to close my ears than her, my three year old!!!

In case you are wondering & for your viewing pleasure, this my friends is how you close your eyes & ears all at the same time...


Apparently, shrugging your shoulders as high as possible, results in the closing of the ears.

Let's make sure you got this now....

Eyes and ears open


Eyes and ears closed


Very good!

Now next time you need to close your eyes and ears at the same time, you know exactly what to do.


The things we learn from our children!


No comments:

Post a Comment