Monday, January 10, 2011

New Recipe Review & Menu Plan Monday 01/10/2011

As mentioned before to broaden our tastebuds we are trying one new recipe a week. Last week was Gourmet Roast Beef Roll Ups.

Thumbs up all the way!

The chili garlic sauce (found with the Asian food at the grocery store) was really good, but was pretty hot, so only a little is needed.

The line up for this weeks menu is...

Monday: Baked ziti using whole wheat pasta, heart healthy Ragu & lean ground turkey & a garden salad.
We were supposed to have this last week but didn't.

Tuesday:Spiced Yogurt Chicken - Our new recipe for the week!

Wednesday: Turkey - I have a whole turkey that I bought when they were on sale in November & it is taking alot of room up in my freezer!

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Pizza!Pizza! You can't have a family game night without pizza, can you?!

Saturday: Grilled chicken & veggies

Sunday: Traditional dinner at mom's!

Linking up to..


Have a great week all!





1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from MPM.

    Thanks for sharing the links to your recipes! I'm always looking for new things to try!

    I would love to be at your house on Wednesday! I love the smell of turkey cooking and I love stuffing and turkey! :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete