Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday + Recipe

So our menu for the week is looking pretty good...(I could be a little hungry!)

Monday - BBQ ribs..grilled porksteaks, salad, baked potatoe, mac & cheese

Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo, salad

Wednesday - Leftovers from previous two nights

Thursday - Tacos

Friday - Homemade pizza & salad (I fix lots of salads, mostly for me since I am dieting.

Saturday - Probably dinner out at Dennys (kids eat free + coupon = cheap eating)

Sunday - dinner at church - Not sure what I will be taking yet...hmmm


My recipe review is a dessert this time.

I know it simply as the Weight Watchers Cake

1 box of cake mix
1 can of diet soda

Easiest instructions ever..

Mix the cake mix & the soda together (nothing else at all). Bake as directed on the back of the cake mix box. I used diet orange soda

Once cooled top with low fat or sugar free Cool Whip.

All I can say is YUMMY!!

You so have to try it!!

Linking up to I an an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment