Monday, March 1, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day...




Remember when I told you I was a sucker for convenience?

Even though my three "personal chefs" take care of three meals for me every week, I still have eighteen meals to stress out about to prepare for, which leads me to be among those joining Money Saving Mom and Life As Mom for their freezer cooking day today.

Here is a list of what I am hoping to accomplish...

- pancakes, banana and chocolate chip
- waffles
- taco meat
- chili meat
- lasagna x 2
- jumbo shells
- Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- muffins (not sure what kind, probably banana muffins
- Cinnamon Rolls

This will I am sure take me today and tomorrow, I have to run to the store to pick up a couple of items still today. I am anxious to see how it goes. I will report back.



No comments:

Post a Comment