Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Am So Ready...




To go to some yard sales!

I got a little taste this morning and now I have the fever.

A parish located in our town was having an indoor rummage sale, so I decided to check it out and am I so glad I did.

I totally scored at least "I" think I did. Here is what I found:

1 wooden shelf with three pegs (we painted it this afternoon and will be put in my kitchen to hold the kids chore charts)

1 strip of wood with five hooks on them (painting it this evening, it will be hung in our bedroom for necklaces and/or purses)

3 off brand Tupperware style containers w/ lids

1 Tupperware brand butter holder

3 little barn houses for my farmer son's train set

1 lamp (painted this afternoon and is in our famiy room looking all pretty)

1 lamp shade

1 food scale

1 set of five off brand Tupperware style bowls - very sturdy and deep

1 Scrabble game

1 very old Parker Brothers Spill and Spell game.

My grand total.......



$3.50 Oh man..come on spring, I am sooooo ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment