Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Think We Have ***UPDATE***

Eryn won!! She was 1 of about 10 kids ( I beleive she said) that ran for class representative.. We are so proud!! Congratulations, Eryn!


a politician in our family!! My ten year old, a fifth grader is running for Class Representative - she is so excited and I am equally excited for her.
She has told me who she is endorsed for Student Council President, coincidentally his name is Aaron, she told me that his speech "moved her". How could she not endorse him??
Anyway, she is allowing me to share with you her upcoming speech....

As you already know, I am running for Class Representative in Whiteside's student Council.
First of all, I would like to wish all of my fellow candidates good luck. I would like to represent all of you and contribute my strongest dedication. As your class representative I will voice your ideas and insights to the student council.
I believe I qualify for this responsibility for a few reasons. First, I am an extremely dedicated person, I am willing to cut out whatever time it takes to make Whiteside a better place.
Obviously, I can't promise you everything you wasnt like I wish I could. I still will do whatever it takes to get your voices heard.


and in her best Napoleon Dynamite voice she plans to end it with..
So vote for me and all your wildest dreams will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment