Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It Is Getting Close....

I can't believe it, but the time is drawing near for me to put in my notice. I am really excited. I am excited to be able to once again give myself to those that I love the most, God and my family. Far too long have I been trying to juggle everything, only to find that I keep "dropping the balls" . I really envy, or really I should say that I admire, those women that are able to do it all ( I am blessed to be surrounded by many of these amazing women).
I do know that this is the right move for our family, seeing my childrens eyes light up like it was Christmas when we told them our plans, was all the proof I needed!
I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about the financial aspect of this change, but I know that God has promised to supply our needs and that brings the peace.
I have a whole lot of things on my to do list, things that have been on the back burner far too long...decluttering, organizing, deep cleaning (i.e. windows washing - yuck!)I have even thought about doing a little self cleaning on me and try to lose some of this weight, but hey we'll see..can't do it all at once, right!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment