Thursday, June 3, 2010

Diebergs...Worth Blogging About...


If you are in the St. Louis area you should be familiar with Dierbergs grocery store. Today they had one of their 15 hour sales, not having shopped at Dierbergs for awhile I decided that some of the prices for this sale were to good to pass up.

For $20.XX this is what I purchased:

-5 lbs. of potatoes
-2 bags of salad
-1 2-liter of Pepsi (my downfall)
-2 Duncan Hines brownie mixes
-4 packages of ready to cook cinnamon rolls
-2 boxes of North Star 100 calorie fudge bars
-3 boxes of cereal
-2 packages of Kellogs Pop Tarts

Hmmm... I think that is it. While none of it is really all that exciting, it is perfect for us since next week I will be having a couple of extra kiddos for breakfast, lunch and snacks. (Babysitting for one of my best friends) I figure I at least have the breakfast covered for a couple of days, as well as snacks. My lunch should be covered with the salads...ok who am I kidding, it will probably be more like a baked potato and salad at lunch...lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment