Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The WII, Biggest Loser, The Ring and Me Update 02/17/10

You thought I forgot didn't you?

Well, I didn't...

I lost the other half of that pound I lost last week... while I would have loved to see more, it was Valentine's Day weekend and my neice's birthday party.

Brian and I were able to actually go out for dinner this year thanks to my mother in law, who not only provided babysitting for us, but also paid for our dinner..I am so blessed!!

My neice, who shares a birthday with Cupid's favorite day, had a birthday party thrown by her mother. My sister who seems to throw the best parties had all kinds of goodies that I just could not resist..

However, I did step it up a notch on my exercise and I am proud to say that I actually have muscles in my calves that I can now feel....yeah me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment