Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have fallen off the wagon for meal planning, but I am jumping back on... here is our menu for the week. No new exciting recipes this week, those will come here within the next couple of weeks. I told Brian that we are going to have to get creative with our food to keep from having the same ole, same ole. At least once a week (not starting this week! LOL) I am going to have a new to our family recipe. I love checking out everyones meal planning menus over at Organizing Junkie







Monday - leftovers from the weekend, including homemade pizza, yum, yum!!
Tuesday - Pork chops, baked potatos, corn & salad
Wednesday - Roast w/ potatos & carrots
Thursday - grilled cheese & homemade vegetable beef soup
Friday - Probably Little Ceasers $5 pizza - Hubby's weekend off - yeah!!
Saturday - leftovers for lunch & pork steaks for dinner
Sunday - dinner at Grandma's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment