Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hidden Target Deal....

I found at the two Target stores I went to adorable pajama sets in the toddler section that were ringing up 75% off. The brands are Just One Year - Carters and Nick and Nora. Below are pics of the patterns I purchased for our two year old for next year. They are Christmas themed which I am sure is why they are on sale, however, in the older kids and adults, Christmas themed pajamas were clearly marked clearance, but not at such a reduced price. The infants and toddler are marked full price at $14.99, but scanning for $3.74. Take a look below....
This one is really a deal, you get two sets of pjs for $3.74..

My two year old loves cats or meow meows as she calls them, hopefully she still will next year!

The bottoms on these are a very soft flannel... so adorable!

The original price for this one was $8.99, so I scored this one for $2.24!!


So if you have an infant or toddler in your life that you buy for, check it out and get a jump start for next year!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment