Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The WII, Biggest Loser, The Ring and Me..01/19/10 Update

Not a bad week again at all... I lost another 4lbs, bringing my total to 9lbs. I am excited for sure!

I do want to share with you a little something I discovered. If you are like me at all, there are times when you just need a little chocolate to get you through the day.. add a little caramel and my day is perfect.



Well..... I found Twixels.. they are mini (real mini) Twix bars and only 35 calories each! As if that wasn't enough, my Target had some on clearance, coupon attached, plus I had a Target coupon for $1 off.

So let me straighten this out for you... chocolate + caramel + only 35 calories + clearance + coupon = very happy me!!! Hmmm.. I should have saved this for Finer Things Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment