Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Little Bit of a Makeover...

for my microwave hutch/stand.

My husband and I prior to Christmas had started looking around for a new microwave stand. It had to be budget friendly, couldn't be huge, etc. Never found one that really got our attention.

So I took our current microwave hutch, that was once my parents, then my sister and now ours and gave it a bit of a makeover...


Before....




and for a whopping .50 can of mistinted paint at Lowes, I now have this...





In case you are wondering about the color scheme I have going on, I am going to repaint our kitchen to the shade of green (sage) that I used on the hutch, so it will be all matchy matchy soon!


For more DIY projects check out A Soft Place to Land.




1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what paint can do, isn't it? I know it feels like a whole new piece of furniture for you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete