Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our New Years Resolution...

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to post about my/our resolutions or not. For awhile, I was thinking, no...because what if I fail? Then I thought, really, at least I can say I tried, right? So here goes.. below are our / my resolutions for 2010....

- First and foremost... having/making time each day to have real time with the Lord and being consistant with that.

- Second, bringing that to our children. We have a family devotions book by Josh McDowell. There is a devotion for everyday and they are targeted for children.

- Third, we will be watching every penny, building up our emergency fund and working towards getting out of debt. Dave Ramsey will be our friend this year!!!

-Fourth - Lose weight..... 'Nuff said..

There you have it! Any resolutions for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment