Monday, August 24, 2009

How to look 16 again.....

according to my 7 year old.....

She decided that I need to look 16 again, I would like to look younger, not sure about 16 :) so these were her suggestions

** I need to no longer wear red or pink toenail polish. Apparently the more youthful look would be black nail polish and then top them with pink polka dots...hmmm

** The key to wearing makeup is to look like you are not wearing makeup. She did get that dead on! Hopefully when she is 16, she will remember that.

Then finally she asks me if exercise causes weight loss or weight gain. Why I didn't see where this was going, I am not sure. Anyway, I tell her that exercise generally causes you to lose weight, but that sometimes a person can gain weight, because the fat turns to muscle. I went on to tell her that kind of weight gain was good. She very seriously tells me her last tip for looking 16 again...

**Mom, you need to exercise.

I know she is right, so maybe tonight after I eat what I hope is a chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell (hey, I forgot to lay anything out for dinner..oops) I will exercise.......

No comments:

Post a Comment